Thursday, March 28, 2013

Four Months Later

After four months of a little blood, a lot of sweat, and only a few tears, we are finally about to move into our first house together. It really is the craziest feeling. The condo doesn't feel like a place I'm going to live... it just feels like a place I spend every waking moment working on. John seems like he's still my boyfriend... not my 2-days-away-from-being-my-husband. This is all so surreal, and none of it feels like it's my life. It actually feels like a dream. I'm not sure when it's going to start feeling like reality, but until then, I thought I'd share some before and after pictures to remind myself of how far we've come. Like I've said before, when you see something transform in thousands of tiny baby steps, it just doesn't feel the same as it does if you only see the start and finish. Shall we?

Entryway and living room before & after:


Living room before & after:




Half bath before & after:


Dining room before & after:



Kitchen before & after:










Loft before & after (don't mind the rug pad on the floor... I have a rug to put on top of it coming soon!):









Master bedroom before & after:










We have clothes! (Sort of...)




Master bathroom before & after:








Guest room before & after:








Guest bathroom before & after:


And for a little recap...


I kind of feel proud. It's weird to see 300 projects summed up into these very few pictures! We have a fully livable condo waiting for us to move in Saturday night... we're so close!!!

So, what do you think? Anything I should tweak? 

4 comments:

  1. How amazing. You are a very talented lady :) and congratulations! -becca c

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you could use some decorative pillows for the guest bedroom. ;) Maybe someone will get/make you those for a wedding present!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope someone does! I bet if they do the pillows will be suuuuuper cute :)

      Delete